Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random

Wow! It's been forever since i've written in here. Life is busy as a college student.
Last weekend I went with some friends to a Bridal Expo at the Ithaca mall in NY. It was so much fun to be treated like a bride and have people ooh and ahh over my ring and ask when my wedding date is. I didn't really need half of the information that was being given at the expo, but it was fun to go with a friend anyways.

I feel the need to start wedding planning again, I haven't really made any plans since Christmas break back in late December, early January. But I have so many things finished, like my photographer, and where i'm getting my flowers, and I have my dress, and what the tuxes and bridesmaids will be wearing, and what I want the invitations to look like. Now I just have to put some of these things into action.

This morning I went to a bible study held by the dean of women here at Baptist Bible College. She holds a bible study for engaged women in hopes of helping to prepare them for marriage from a woman's point of view. It was so amazing. We talked about how to biblically love our husbands this morning, and then we talked about some struggles in communication that we have, and just some differences between men and women. (who ever knew we were so different!)
All in all a good morning, and now waiting for my parents to come to hang out with me and Derek!

No comments:

Post a Comment